IT’S KICKBALL TIME!
KIFAC’s Denver Kickball League is an adult, co-ed, kickball league.
We are a recreational, cup-in-hand-required league, not a competitive one. That means if you want to wear cleats, hit people in the head with the ball and re-live your high school athletic career, this isn’t the league for you. We are all about having fun, socializing and enjoying a sunny evening. See our League Rules to see what we mean.
- Teams play 1 game per week in a 7-game season, no playoffs
- Typically 7 straight weeks but holidays and rain-outs can extend
- 16 player minimum, but to account for absences, 17-20 are recommended
- As a co-ed league, all teams should be 50% male, 50% female
- All players must be at least 21 years old
Team Based Registration
- Our primary form of registration is Team-Based
- Captains reserve a night/time/park specific slot for their team online when registration opens, then recruit their own team members
- More details are available in the Captain’s Corner section
“Free Agent” Registration
- Become a Free Agent! As a Free Agent, you register as an individual and are then assigned to a team that is short a few players. When you register at http://kifac.org/freeagent, you will get to choose the league(s) in which you are available to play and your t-shirt size. There is also a space where you can enter the names of friends with whom you would like to be placed on the same team. So if there is a group of you, we can keep you together!
$60 per person which includes:
- All league fees
- A KIFAC league t-shirt for every player
- KIFAC Bar Card discounts all season
- The most fun you’ve had in a long time!
Note: While our league fee is $60, if you choose to utilize the optional online payment system (instead of paying your team captain directly), there is an additional $5 transaction fee.