Denver Kickball League
It’s Kickball Time!
KIFAC’s Denver Kickball League is an adult, co-ed, kickball league.
We are a recreational, cup-in-hand-required league, not a competitive one. That means if you want to wear cleats, to hit people in the head with the ball, and to re-live your high school athletic career, this isn’t the league for you. We are all about having fun, socializing and enjoying a sunny evening. See our League Rules to see what we mean.
- Teams play 1 game per week in a 7-game season, no playoffs (4-games for Fun-Size League)
- As a co-ed league, all teams should be 50% male, 50% female
- 16 player minimum, but to account for absences, 17-19 or more are recommended
- All players must be at least 21 years old
- League fees are $65 per person ($40 for Fun-Size League) and include:
- All league fees and transaction fees
- A KIFAC league t-shirt for every player (see FAQs for details)
- KIFAC bar specials all season
- The most fun you’ve had in a long time!
- Primary registration is team-based; grab your friends and register as a team
- Don’t have enough for a full team? Individuals flying solo or part of small groups can register as “Free Agents” and be matched up together with a team
- Team and Free Agent registration details below
- Have any questions? Email Kickball@KIFAC.org and let us help!
KIFAC League Rules are different than all other leagues and are designed to keep recreational kickball leagues all about fun. No hitting people in the head with the ball, no sliding or steal bases, keeping a cup in your hand at all times and our famous “do-over” rule are just the start. PLEASE read all of our league rules at the button link below to make sure our brand of fun is for you.
LATE SUMMER 2016 LEAGUES
Registration opens Tuesday, July 19 at 9:00am