Kickball Team Registration
Denver kickball team registration is captain-based, which means a captain reserves a team slot and then recruits their own players to that team.
Ready to join the fun? Here are your next steps:
- Talk to your friends and co-workers (and all of their friends) to recruit your team.
- Decide on a preferred weekday, time and park in which to play.
Some of our leagues fill very quickly, so be prepared with a back up choice.
- At the link below, reserve a team slot by selecting the Register link for the league in which you wish to register, then choosing TEAM CAPTAIN from your registration choices. Remember to use a regularly-checked email address during registration as this address is how we will send you information.
- Have your team members register and pay their league fees online. Details on the individual registration process will be sent to captains who successfully reserve a team slot.
- Should you need a couple players to complete your roster, you can add Free Agents, pending their availability. Details on requesting Free Agents will be sent to captains.
- While the minimum is 16 players per team, we recommend 17-19 or more players per team to account for absences.
- Be aware that leagues on some nights fill very quickly and priority is given to teams returning from the previous year’s season. (For example, last year’s summer league teams have priority registering in this summer’s league.) Therefore, be prepared with back up choices of park/day/time in case your first choice is not available.
- Be prepared to pay a Team Registration Fee of $60 (+transaction fees). This fee represents the participation fee for you (the captain) and is NOT in addition to your individual participation fees.
- The Team Registration Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Should you pay the fee to reserve a slot and then decide not to organize a team, you will lose this deposit.
- By the end of the next business day following your registration, you will receive an email with information on your next steps, including how to direct your team members to register and pay online.
During the Season
Once you have completed the steps above, your job is mostly complete. The things you will need to do throughout the season are:
- Make sure enough players will be present to field a team.
- On game night, organize your team for play, which involves:
• Creating a batting order
• Having the proper number of people in the field
- Have fun!
Have any questions? Email Kickball@KIFAC.org and let us help!